LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network that has more than 400 million members in 200 countries and territories. The main aim of LinkedIn is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. Signing up for LinkedIn is beneficial to any business because it allows you to get access to people, jobs, news, updates and insights.
I offer LinkedIn training to businesses of all sizes and have flexible learning options available, with you being able to come to my workplace, learn online or I can come out to your workplace and teach the course. I regularly have companies who want all of their staff to learn about LinkedIn so I am able to provide LinkedIn training for a group if required to do so.
My LinkedIn training covers a variety of different topics including:
- An introduction to LinkedIn
- Why so many businesses use LinkedIn
- LinkedIn case studies
- What to do and what not to do when creating a LinkedIn account
- The basics of how LinkedIn works
- The advanced and little known features of how it works
- Etiquette on LinkedIn
- How to get your message across on LinkedIn
- Company pages
- Showcase pages
- Building your brand on LinkedIn
- How to connect and research with LinkedIn
- Creating new customers and keeping them as customers
- Driving visitors to your website through LinkedIn
- Enhancing your LinkedIn activity
- Direct communication with your LinkedIn connections
- Third party tools and applications
- LinkedIn and legal application
- LinkedIn and implications
- Your competitors on LinkedIn
- Your sector and LinkedIn trends
During the training
During the training you will be able to ask me any questions that you may have about LinkedIn. If you do my training course online then you will also be able to receive support from me via email or through Skype calls.
Upon completion of our LinkedIn training course you will be able to make your own LinkedIn account and get your business name out there for everyone to see.