My WordPress 2 day course is much more advanced than the WordPress 1 day course because it goes into greater depth about WordPress and how to build and maintain your website. With this knowledge you will be able to set up a WordPress website to a basic standard and will be able to prevent your website from being hacked.
I cover the following modules:
- An introduction to WordPress
- How to set up a WordPress website
- How to publish pages, posts and multimedia
- How to delete/edit pages, posts and multimedia
- Comment moderation
- Using themes to make your WordPress website look good
- How to make your WordPress website more functional
- SEO for WordPress websites
- WordPress security
- Updating themes, versions of WordPress and plugins
- Backing up your WordPress website
- How to make sure that your website is secure
- How to restrict user access
- How to manage login attempts
- Strong passwords and why they’re important
Where the course is
My 2 day WordPress training course is usually held at my offices in Paisley however, I am able to travel all over the UK to deliver the course.
Tailored to suit you
I understand that everyone has a different knowledge of WordPress which is why I am able to tailor this training course to suit you and what you are hoping to learn in regards to WordPress.
If you have any questions regarding this course feel free to contact me by giving me a call on 0141 280 2411. You can also fill out my contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m available.