This SEO Agreement is entered into by you the client and Craig Campbell SEO with its principal offices at unit 1, 43 Hepburn Road, Glasgow, G52 4RJ
1. Craig Campbell SEO agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimisation and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement. Craig Campbell SEO is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases set forth below for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s) in the search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public which are defined below.
2. The total fee for the Craig Campbell SEO will be agreed prior to work starting. All fees must be paid in accordance to our payment schedule. All fees are non-refundable. Craig Campbell SEO is intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
3. Craig Campbell SEO services will include (but are not limited to):
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “backlinks” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic up to whatever amount time allows.
- Editing and/or optimisation of text for various HTML tags, META data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Hand-submit your pages to the major search engines and directories.
- Create traffic and ranking reports for the client website and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
4. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Client authorises Craig Campbell SEO use of all Client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Craig Campbell SEO for search engine positioning and optimisation.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Craig Campbell SEO can create site content at an additional cost to the Client. If the Client is interested in purchasing content from Craig Campbell SEO, please contact Craig Campbell SEO for a cost estimate.
5. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Craig Campbell SEO has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Craig Campbell SEO does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 6 months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox”. Craig Campbell SEO assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Craig Campbell SEO will re-optimise the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Craig Campbell SEO does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
6. Craig Campbell SEO is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s web site.
7. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of 75 GBP per hour.
8. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Craig Campbell SEO for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Craig Campbell SEO and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
9. Craig Campbell SEO is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of 75 GBP per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Craig Campbell SEO’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Craig Campbell SEO, then Craig Campbell SEO’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
10. Craig Campbell SEO is not responsible for what third-party websites, bloggers or guys down the pub tell you regarding websites or digital marketing, we aim to provide the most up to date knowledge as we can and offer what we believe to be the best information we have.
11. By agreeing to do SEO with Craig Campbell SEO, we are not offering Web Design, Development, IT Support or anything other than SEO services unless otherwise specified.