There are loads of businesses out there who just get their web designer to add text, photographs and videos to their website. Whilst this is very straightforward for your web designer to do it can cost you a lot of money depending on who your web designer is and their fees, this course aims to teach you the basics so that you can cut down on the costs of website amendments.
I cover a range of topics with my 1 day training course, including:
- How to add text to a WordPress website
- How to add photographs to a WordPress website
- How to add videos to a WordPress website
- How to add a page
- Title tags/meta tags
- How to change your phone number/address
- How to add a post
- How to delete a post
- How to edit a post
- Attributes that make posts/pages look better i.e bullet points, underline, bold and italic writing
- How to add a post to a category and why this is important
Flexible learning options
I regularly travel all over the UK providing my 1 day WordPress training course, this option is also available to you and is particularly useful if there is more than one person in a business who wants to learn about WordPress. I also hold training classes at my office in Paisley where you can come along and get told the basics.
I am able to answer any questions that you may have about my 1 day WordPress training course, simply fill out my contact form and I’ll get back to you or alternatively give me a call on 0141 280 2411.